PLASMALIFT SKIN TIGHTENING AND WRINKLE REDUCTION
HOW DOES IT WORK?
PlasmaLift uses a fibroblast handpiece that produces tiny micro-millimeter sized points. These points are created to generate a reduction of the appearance of excess skin.
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING TREATMENT?
The session begins with consultation, pictures of treatment area(s), facial cleansing and numbing solution applied for 30 minutes. A licensed esthetician and certified plasma technician will perform the procedure, which lasts approximately 30 minutes per area. After care products, pictures and instructions round out the session. You will notice a slight tightening and lifting effect immediately after the treatment. Full results are visible within a few weeks.
HOW MANY SESSIONS DO I NEED?
Depending on the severity of the area, 2-3 sessions is needed for best results. The second treatment can be performed after 6 weeks.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF PLASMALIFT?
the appearance of skin excess reduced with minimal downtime (7-10 days)
resume normal activities the next day
unlike facial fillers, PlasmaLift lasts as long as typical results from surgery
great for areas like upper/lower eyes, forehead, eyebrow lift, crows feet, bunny lines, mid-face, jowls, marionette lines, upper/lower lip, neck, stomach, knees, hands, elbows, scars and stretch marks
safe and effective
look and feel great!
AREAS WE TREAT
THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS ARE CONTRAINDICATIONS TO PROCEDURE (WE DO NOT PERFORM SERVICE)
HIV, AIDS, Olive – Dark Skin Tones, Epilepsy, Active Cancer, Diabetes, Thyroid Conditions, Anti-Inflammatory Medications, Herpes – (recent outbreak will require medication for 2 weeks), Tendency to Keloid, Present Acne
Present Tan from sun/tanning bed, Tendency to hyper-pigment/hypo-pigment, Current Cold, Contact Lens wearers must bring glasses if procedure performed on eyes, Must be in general good health
• Before treatment, please make sure all area of the skin is cleaned with non-alcohol based cleansers.
• No Coffee or Alcohol 24hrs before treatment.
• Make sure all clothing around area is comfortable and loose. Any tight clothing in procedure area can cause irritation.
• Botox and dermal filler procedures should be performed 4 weeks prior to or after treatment.
• Keep in mind there will be up to 7-10 days of downtime
• If having stomach, elbows or knees treated, best to wear loose comfortable clothing that will not rub these areas.
• No perfume, deodorants or any other skin products the day of treatment.
• Please give 48 hours notice prior to treatment if you need to cancel. Deposit is non-refundable.
• Redness, swelling and scabbing will emerge. The treated area can be sore depending on the area being treated and your pain tolerance. The crusts (which will fall off on their own) can be covered with mineral makeup however, it is advisable that you not cover with any makeup until the healing process is complete – typically within 7 days.
• Immediately after treatment, there may be a warm sensation. This will usually resolve during the remainder of the day although if it is particularly uncomfortable or persists for a longer period, then an anti-inflammatory medication such as naproxen or ibuprofen can be taken.
• Please ensure dry healing for the first 2 days (no products or moisture). If skin is extremely tight you can apply vitamin E.
• Caution: do not apply any creams or ointment containing alcohol if you are unsure best to apply nothing.
• Following treatment, it is normal to have some swelling. This can be significant around the eyes and can last for several days and may lead to interference with vision in the initial period.
• Cold compresses may be applied to reduce the swelling.
• Crusting will usually develop over the treated area, this will often initially be brown or black on the surface of the skin and flake off over the following days. It may take over 2 weeks to completely disappear. It is essential to not pick at this crusting as this may lead to an adverse effect.
• Occasionally, the treated area may become a little weepy, this is part of the normal healing process and will improve with time.
• It is essential to keep the treatment area clean, dry and protected with a broad spectrum sunscreen after initial healing period.
• Do not use alcohol – based cleansers.
• Do not go out in direct sunlight until after the initial healing period.
Forehead, Eyebrow, Upper Eye, Lower Eye, Crows Feet, Bunny Lines
Nasal Labial Fold, Mid Face, Marionette Lines, Jawline, Chin, Neck
Hands, Feet, Stretch Mark Removal, Small Tattoo Removal, Stomach Wrinkles, Arm Wrinkles, Elbows/Knees